Business coaching can take your business
from where it is now to where you want it to be
What is business coaching?
Knowing what you want out of life is the first step towards success. However, to make it happen it is crucial to translate the real opportunity you have by staying focused, accountable and on track to achieve your goals. And that is where business coaching comes in.
A business coach will assist and guide you in growing your business by helping you to clarify the vision of your business and how it fits in with your personal goals. A great business owner seeks to understand why reaching business growth goals is important to them personally and the impact it will have on their life. After all, the business owner ultimately determines the speed and passion in which the goal is met and if it is not linked to the business owner’s personal dreams, goals and plans for themselves, there is no burning reason why getting to that business goal is critical.
After clarifying where you would like to take your business, business coaching will help you to strategise and prioritise what goals and strategies are needed to help progress your business closer to its goal.
A critical component of business coaching is accountability. You will never see a football coach run laps on the field for their team. The very same fact is true of a business coach. A business coach is not a consultant. They will not do the work for you in your business. They are there to keep you focused on the end result and remind you why it is important. They will motivate you to keep your commitments. They will act as a sounding board and when needed hold a mirror in front of you, highlighting your business and personal blind spots.
We are generally more effectually persuaded by reasons we have ourselves discovered than by those which have occurred to others. – Blaise Pascal
Coaching for start-ups
APower 3 – Start-up Coaching helps starting out entrepreneurs to keep their focus on what matters most – getting their businesses successfully up and running. Setting up your own business can be a daunting and overwhelming experience at times. Resources such as a human sounding board, support, time and money are often limited which makes it difficult to progress. On top of that, many starting out entrepreneurs transition from a full-time job and are afraid of the unknown.
Coaching for start-ups is a unique support system which helps starting out entrepreneurs to gain clarity on the vision for their business and their business goals and to create a progress plan which will help them to achieve measurable results. It addresses the challenges the individuals are facing and the limitations that are holding them back.
From the many different benefits coaching provides, the most important ones for start-ups are that it:
- Keeps you FOCUSED
- Increases your MOTIVATION
- Encourages you to create and maintain a STRUCTURE
- Acts as an objective and supportive SOUNDING BOARD
- Increases your CONFIDENCE & SELF-BELIEF
Coaching for small business owners & leaders
Take a moment to answer the below questions honestly and see if they resonate with you. This will help you to find out for yourself whether coaching is right for you as a business owner, entrepreneur or leader.
- Are you taking care of things in a reactionary way?
- Are you constantly dealing in crisis?
- Are you constantly dealing with things that don’t allow you to measure anything?
- Are you less than proactive in your decision making?
- Do you feel that proactive planning is lacking in your business at the moment?
- Do you have an action plan or strategy in place to grow your business?
- Do you have clarity on what you want to be and ought to be focused on in your business?
- Do you need a sounding board who can give you a different perspective on important decisions?
- Do you want to be in a place where you want to accurately evaluate your opportunities?
- Do you want to interface more effectively with your clients and develop your clientele?
- Do you need somebody to help you to keep focused on growing your business?
- Do you want to maximise your revenues?
Fact is that if you have answered ‘Yes’ to all or most of the above questions, you would benefit from coaching! As the owner and leader of your business, it is your responsibility to implement lasting positive change. You need to lead by example.
APower 3 – Small Business Coaching offers small business owners and leaders the support they need to get focused and to take their business to the next level. The greatest downfall of most small businesses is the fact that they are run in a way which encourages focusing on the urgent things – rather than the important things. The explanation being that the urgent things simply need to get done and that there aren’t enough hours left in the day to focus on the important things. The paradox is that it is those important things which have the potential to make a real difference to the business long-term.
Coaching allows small business owners and leaders to re-evaluate their priorities, encourages them to create an action plan or strategy to grow their business so that they can create measurable progress and results in line with their set goals.
Coaching for spiritual entrepreneurs
APower 3 – Spiritual Entrepreneur Coaching has been deigned to support starting out and established small business entrepreneurs who believe in a greater power – be it God (or the equivalent in their own religion), the Holy Spirit, Source Energy, the Universe, Angels etc. They believe in the Law of Attraction and the power of manifestation and are committed to travelling on the path of least resistance in order to keep themselves aligned with who they have become. Spiritual entrepreneurs face the same challenges as regular entrepreneurs. What is different is the fact how they go about solving them.
Spiritual Entrepreneur Coaching helps starting out spiritual entrepreneurs to keep their focus on getting their business successfully up and running by taking spiritually aligned action. Plus, it offers established small business owners and leaders the support they need to get focused and to take their business to the next level.
The actual coaching process is the same as for regular entrepreneurs. However, the conversation is conducted within the spirit of a knowing that we are all equal and part of something greater than us and that we are guided and supported on each step of our journey.
Why should you work with us?
- We are passionate about helping people to become the best version they can be – by addressing their fears, unlocking their potential and propelling them forward in both business & life.
- We are bold entrepreneurs who have successfully coached & mentored a great diversity of people in business – whether they were starting-out or established, with a spiritual interest or not.
- We have successfully set-up and run our own businesses and worked with different people to achieve the same for themselves.
- We have a wealth of first-hand experience in supporting business owners & leaders with growing their businesses through multilingual communication, marketing and business development both in the UK and in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- We are qualified and accredited coaches and Neuro-Linguistic Programming practitioners who are committed to continuous professional development.
Find out more about
DISC Personality Profiling
Understanding what makes some people ‘tick’ can be a mystery for so many leaders, managers and team members. Acquiring this ability can therefore mean the difference between success and failure.
In business it is often said that your ‘front line’ (people) has a massive impact on your ‘bottom line’ (results). This means that understanding how to manage, motivate and maximize the performance of your people is vital.